Because the current Dfest dates in June fall within the 10/14 week predicted peak virus period.
We feel it is appropriate to postpone Dfest to 26th/27th September 2020.
If anyone has paid and unable to make the new dates a full refund will be given. Otherwise, your booking will be transferred over to the new dates.
We look forward to seeing you all in September.